James Scouller started The Scouller Partnership, an executive coaching practice, in 2004. That was after eleven years as a CEO in international US and British companies and nearly 30 years in industry. He coaches experienced and up-and-coming leaders – and executive teams – in multinationals, small private firms and not-for-profits.
As an accredited professional coach, he’s unusual for four reasons. One, having been a CEO, he understands first-hand the pressures leaders face. Two, he had a coach, so he knows what it’s like to be the client. Three, he has two advanced coaching qualifications. Four, he’s undergone four years of practical psychological training; meaning he’s had to work on his self-mastery.
He’s also author of The Three Levels of Leadership. “Three Levels” is the groundbreaking practical guide to developing leaders’ presence, resilience, knowhow and skill. It has received five-star reviews around the world since its original 2011 release – largely through word-of-mouth. The expanded second edition came out in September 2016 with new tips, tools and models on motivation, executive presence and how to lead change.
- Two years of training, leading to a Postgraduate Certificate in Executive Coaching and a Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching & Development.
- A further four years of training in applied psychosynthesis psychology with the London Institute of Psychosynthesis.
- Accredited executive coach with APECS (Association for Professional Executive Coaching & Supervision).
- Accredited executive coach with AC (Association for Coaching).
- Certified to coach with FIRO Elements B/F/S and Belbin team role instruments.
- Certified to coach with the Tipping Point Organisational Change Simulator.
Professional Associations & Ethics
- James is a member of three professional associations:
– APECS (Association for Professional Executive Coaching & Supervision)
– AC (Association for Coaching)
– EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
- He abides by their codes of ethics.
- James receives ongoing supervision with an external, accredited professional to ensure quality control and continuous professional development.
- Note: the leading professional associations expect all executive coaches – no matter how experienced – to undergo supervision to ensure the best possible service to clients.
Mission, Location & Contact Details
- Our mission is to inspire and enable transformation.
- We are based in Flitwick, Bedfordshire, 40 miles north of London.
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)1525 718023.
Partnerships with Other Companies
The Scouller Partnership has agreed a licensing deal with Life Compass, based in Cairo, Egypt, starting January 2022. They’re now our exclusive training partner for eight countries in the Middle East and North Africa. Life Compass will design and deliver training experiences for ME&NA leaders based on the principles of James’s book, The Three Levels of Leadership.
Life Compass has sole rights in the region to market their training experiences under the Scouller Partnership brand name. We’re giving Life Compass exclusive help in their ME&NA region by passing on our knowhow in applying the book’s ideas, techniques, tools and processes. James will also appear at some of Life Compass’s training events.