James Scouller started The Scouller Partnership, an executive coaching practice, in 2004 after eleven years as a CEO in international US and British companies and nearly 30 years in industry. He coaches experienced and up-and-coming leaders – and executive teams – in multinationals, small private firms and not-for-profits.
As an accredited professional coach, he’s unusual for four reasons. First, having been a CEO, he understands first-hand the pressures leaders face. Second, he had a coach, so he knows what it’s like to be the client. Third, he has two advanced coaching qualifications. And fourth, he’s undergone four years of practical psychological training; meaning he’s had to work on his self-mastery.
He’s also author of The Three Levels of Leadership. “Three Levels” is the groundbreaking practical guide to developing leaders’ presence, resilience, knowhow and skill. It has received five-star reviews around the world since its original 2011 release – largely through word-of-mouth. The expanded second edition came out in September 2016 with new tips, tools and models on motivation, executive presence and how to lead change.
- Two years of training, leading to a Postgraduate Certificate in Executive Coaching and a Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching & Development.
- A further four years of training in applied psychosynthesis psychology with the London Institute of Psychosynthesis.
- Accredited executive coach with APECS (Association for Professional Executive Coaching & Supervision).
- Accredited executive coach with AC (Association for Coaching).
- Certified to coach with FIRO Elements B/F/S and Belbin team role instruments.
- Certified to coach with the Tipping Point Organisational Change Simulator.
Professional Associations & Ethics
- James is a member of three professional associations:
– APECS (Association for Professional Executive Coaching & Supervision)
– AC (Association for Coaching)
– EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
- He abides by their codes of ethics.
- James receives ongoing supervision with an external, accredited professional to ensure quality control and continuous professional development.
- Note: the leading professional associations expect all executive coaches – no matter how experienced – to undergo supervision to ensure the best possible service to clients.
Mission, Location & Contact Details
- Our mission is to inspire and enable transformation.
- We are based in Flitwick, Bedfordshire, 40 miles north of London.
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)1525 718023.